02 March 2013
a hello sandwich challenge || day 1 'packaging'
The wonderful Hello Sandwich (aka Ebony Bizys) has decided to set herself a one month challenge - a daily drawing during March inspired by a preconceived list of words/prompts...
4. A vegetable you've never eaten
6. Document Type (newspaper, receipt, sign...)
8. Invisible city (portrait of your imagined city)
9. Stack / Pile
12. Found paper
13. Post ( Letter, Stamp, post box)
14. Today's sounds
15. Book cover
16. Light vision (patterns / reflections / projections)
17. One thing
18. From where you are sitting
20. Something you use everyday
21. Wall (pinboard, gallery, bedroom wall)
23. The first thing you see
24. Documenting time
25. Supermarket / shop bag
26. Items from your daily walk
28. Something you bought today
She's encouraged others to play, so I decided I'm in - keeping it simple with uncoloured line drawing. Let's see how I go without neglecting the headspace project!