16 August 2010

the family gallery


clearing for heightened octave

Funnily enough, it was my mum who bought this at an exhibition a couple of years ago at Chapman & Bailey. I thought it was such an odd choice for her. When I asked her why this particular one, she simply replied that she liked the fact it was about music. It hangs in a beautiful wooden frame on the main wall of her little apartment, and I just love seeing it when I visit, as it's one of my favourite drawings.


in search of trees 1 & 3, climatology reader 1

It also really surprised me to see my sister and her boys get excited about choosing works to take home, I was so incredibly chuffed, and was once again quite intrigued by the choices. Gotta love wonderful supportive family! Thankyou my lovelies xx

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE YOUR WORK!! MADE ME SO HAPPY TO SEE IT:)

helicopter6 said...

Oh... thank you so very much Laura. I'm very excited to have you as my first posted comment! It's so funny though that it's you, because I was going to highlight your work next! I love what you do, such beautiful delicate drawings.